Despite continued gains in employment, two out of three working-age New Yorkers who are blind are not employed. This statistic fuels NYSPSP’s communications and outreach activities to raise awareness of NYSPSP’s mission and the unlimited capabilities of people who are blind. Browse the media section and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to learn more about our work and the positive impact we have on New Yorkers who are blind.
- NYSPSP Recognized State Employee of the Year Winner
- NYSPSP Welcomes New Affiliated Agency Helen Keller Services for the Blind
- NYSPSP Annual Report FY2021
- New York State Preferred Source Program For New Yorkers Who Are Blind Names New Executive Director
- NYSPSP Names New Executive Director
- Christopher T. Burke Takes The Helm At NYSPSP
- Innovative Solutions Keep NABA Thriving
- NYSPSP Recognizes National Hospital Week
- Into The Breach
- What’s in a Name?
- NYSPSP Strengthening The Empire State's COVID-19 Response Efforts
- NYSPSP Leading The Fight To Employ New Yorkers Who Are Blind & Visually Impaired Through Innovative Agreement With New York State